Work work work! Wanted: an enthousiastic holiday worker / potential intern
Starting as a holiday worker at Ausnutria Dairy Ingredients, you are part of a small team that sells milk powders, protein powders, butter and cream worldwide in a business-to-business environment. The young team from Ommen has contact with customers from all over the world. Every day several trucks, sea containers or even airplanes are loaded with our dairy products. As a holiday worker you participate in the sales team and support the team where possible. We will explain both the export processes and the systems we work with (for example SAP). You will also rapidly get to know the many customers, suppliers, transporters and colleagues at the production locations or the head office.
This summer job is perfect for a student who is following a commercial education at HBO level and who has to do an internship or graduation assignment from September. This mainly concerns commercial projects, such as mapping (and possibly approaching) a new market. The atmosphere at the office is informal, with short lines and there is room to develop yourself.
What are you going to do?
• Answering all kinds of questions from customers by email and telephone or forwarding questions to colleagues;
• You learn to use our computer systems: creating orders in the systems and following up on the processing of the orders;
• You have contact with transporters, logistics partners and suppliers to coordinate the deliveries of the orders on a daily basis;
• You ensure the shipment of samples to customers all over the world and you have contact about this with the customers;
• You process analysis results of the produced goods;
• You help to carry out projects related to New Product Development or New Market development;
• You are available immediately and (preferably) have no holiday plans in August.
How do you make a difference?
• You have just graduated or are in the final phase of your MBO(4), HBO or WO education;
• You work accurately and have an eye for details;
• You have good communication skills in both Dutch and English;
• As a colleague you are proactive, pragmatic with a hands-on attitude. When necessary, you seek alignment, act responsibly and show ownership;
• You are able to interact with various parties and you are flexible;
• You find it important to enjoy your work and collaborate with your colleagues.
Who are we?
Working at Ausnutria means working at a professional, fast-growing and international dairy company. Ausnutria Netherlands has more than 900 employees, spread over our head office in Zwolle and our production locations in Ommen, Kampen, Leeuwarden and Heerenveen.
At Ausnutria we are always working on the next step towards improvement. Realistic and at the same time groundbreaking. In this way we work together on a healthy future for the children who grow up with our products.
What can we offer you?
• Room for own initiative and attention for personal development;
• Working for a socially committed and environmentally aware organisation.
And? Are you enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and do you recognize yourself in the profile? Are you the person we are looking for? Then apply quickly; we look forward to receiving your application! You can send it to Peter van Weerden via email@example.com. You can also contact him for other questions about this vacancy.
For questions about the application procedure, please contact Michel Lucas (HR Business Partner location Zwolle) via firstname.lastname@example.org.